If you felt that the world owes you an apology simply because you missed out on T-Mobile’s one day sale of the Samsung Vibrant that went for half its original $199 price, fret not. Sometimes, second chances drop by, and open up an even better opportunity for you. We’re talking about AmazonWireless’s offer for the Vibrant for a solitary penny, but you will need to be subject to the following deal.
When you purchase your device with service from AmazonWireless.com, we automatically pass along an instant discount from the carrier to you. This discount has been provided to you based on your agreement to (a) activate a new, or extend an existing, line of service for this device with the carrier, and (b) maintain this service in good standing for a minimum of 181 consecutive days. If you do not activate or extend a line of service in connection with this device, or if your service is canceled/disconnected before 181 consecutive days, AmazonWireless.com will charge you $250 per device, plus applicable taxes.
Does this sound worthy of your penny?RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: Samsung, samsung vibrant, t-mobile, tmobile, vibrant,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport