Trust the Japanese to come up with some really zany stuff – case in point, the Tablecloth Hour which is an arcade game that was installed at the Taito Station in Shibuya for testing purposes, where you are required to yank on a small section of ‘tablecloth’ in an attempt to pull a virtual one out from under what seems to be a set table. Does this kind of game warrant more than just a single try? Definitely, but we’re pretty sure there is a kind of technique involved which will be able to let you make a perfect pull each and every time.
- 2014-04-17: Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2011-09-16: Limited Edition Art-cade machine up for auction, proceeds go to Japan Tsunami Relief fund