Considering the number of Hotmail users around the globe, it’s taken some time to fully rollout, but the folks over at Microsoft should be quite happy to announce that they’ve completed the rollout of the new Hotmail user interface to over 350 million folks in more than 220 countries around the world, offering new features like one-click filters, Sweep, Active Views, and more. If you haven’t taken a peek at your Hotmail inbox in the last few months, it might be a good idea to check it out now.
Next Story: Chip Tablet PC Concept
- 2014-03-30: Microsoft Makes Changes To Policy After Hotmail Snooping Criticism
- 2014-03-26: Google Denies Allegations Of Gmail Snooping To Weed Out Leaker
- 2013-05-20: Leap Motion Gesture Controller Windows 8 Preview Ahead Of Beta
- 2013-05-03: Hotmail-to-Outlook.com Transfer Geeks Out At 150 Petabytes
- 2013-01-29: Rightware's Kanzi Interface May Soon Power Your Car Dashboard
- 2012-01-05: Microphone transforms hard surfaces into a touch interface
- 2011-08-08: TabCo UI sneak peek video
- 2011-06-13: RIM gets the help of YOU i Labs?