THQ has announced that the company will be rolling out a new peripheral for the Nintendo Wii console, where it will be known as the uDraw GameTablet. This will be a Wii-only exclusive, hitting the US in time for the mad holiday rush, but as for those of you living across the pond, early 2011 is your best bet – this means your kids will now hanker after you to make an import. THQ claims that their uDraw GameTablet will come bundled with an expansive drawing, coloring and art-based video game known as uDraw Studio, alongside a couple of other video games which were specially formulated to see action with the uDraw GameTablet, namely Pictionary and Dood’s Big Adventure. Featuring 4-inch x 6-inch drawing space and a detachable, pressure-sensitive, stylus, it is meant to deliver more subtle control and precision compared to the traditional Wiimote.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-06-03: uDraw GameTablet arriving on the Xbox 360 and PS3
- 2011-05-03: THQ's uDraw GameTablet heading to PS3 and Xbox 360 too