Notebook docking stations are useful little things in order to get additional connectivity ports for your notebook, but they’re often bulky and you don’t want them physically stuck to your notebook. The Toshiba Dynadock Wireless W20 might be able to help out with that, as it sports a number of connectivity options such as microphone-in and analog audio output, USB port with sleep/charge mode, and the ability to allow the notebook to connect to up to three desktop monitors without cables to the notebook. Pricing hasn’t been revealed just yet, but the Dynadock W20 will be available in Europe, Middle East and Africa in Q3 of 2010.
- Sony Adds NFC To Yuletide Cheer
- Eye-Fi Windows Desktop Receiver Does Away With Need For SD Card Reader
- Foxconn Reportedly Looking To Invest In Wearable Tech
- Microsoft Research: We're Not Working On A Smart Bra
- MIT’s 3D Motion Tracking System Gets “X-Ray” Vision
- Follow: docking station, toshiba, wireless,
- Seen at: eu.press.toshiba.eu