By now almost everybody out there believes that Apple’s next-generation iPod touch will sport a front-facing camera, and possibly even the iPhone 4‘s high resolution Retina Display. Now more pictures and a video of the upcoming iPod touch’s display have surfaced, and it has been compared with the current-generation iPod touch’s display too. Check out the video after the jump and tell us that you don’t believe that the iPod touch is getting a front-facing camera.
- 2013-06-27: Skype Updates iPhone App To Support Video Messaging Feature
- 2013-06-17: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-06-14: Microsoft Office Available On iPhone; Requires Office 365 Subscription
- 2013-05-30: Apple Files $53 Million Settlement Concerning Wet iPhones And iPod Touch Models
- 2013-05-30: 100 Million iPod Touch Units Sold And Counting
- 2010-07-08: Rumor: iPod touch To Get FaceTime And Camera
- 2010-07-08: Leaked Next-gen iPod touch Part Confirms Front-facing Camera?
- 2010-09-06: iPod touch Sports A Vibration Motor To Notify You Of FaceTime Calls