Looks like a German magazine beat Nikon to the punch on introducing the upcoming D3100 DSLR camera by posting the details on the September edition of the magazine. As expected, the camera will sport a 14-megapixel CMOS sensor, support for 1080p resolution video, along with a new EXPEED 2 image processor that supports up to ISO 12,800. Aside from the D3100, four new lenses were also introduced, which include the 55-300mm f4.5-5.6 VR, 85mm f1.4 prime, 24-120mm f4 VR, and the 28-300mm f3.5-5.6 VR.
- 2014-04-17 Nikon 1 V3 Is Now Shipping
- 2014-04-10 Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10 Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09 Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28 Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR