MeeGo fans might want take note that folks have managed to get a glimpse of MeeGo’s pre-release stock UI for devices. That being said, hopefully it may not end up like Symbian which the user interface (UI) varies, and there are several important parts to the improvements, which include a powerful multitasking user interface, Ovi Store integration, updated music player, and several more. Check out a video after the jump to see what Nokia has been up to recently.
- 2014-01-02: Nokia Kills Support For Symbian And MeeGo Apps
- 2013-10-07: Nokia To Drop Symbian And MeeGo Support At End Of 2013
- 2013-03-07: Nokia N9 Users Petition Nokia For Updates And Bug Fixes
- 2012-10-03: Jolla to release custom Sailfish MeeGo version with hardware next month
- 2012-07-20: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ported onto a Nokia N9
- 2010-12-14: MeeGo user interface spotted running on a tablet