Most air purification devices out there might seem bulky and large, but the USB Anion Air Purifier won’t take up too much space on your desk, and is powered by your computer’s USB port. The device claims to be able to purify air in a 20sqm area by emitting healthy negative ions into the air. These ions will apparently attach themselves to air molecules and any impure particles in the air to negatively charge them, purifying the air. It’s priced at $19 from Brando.
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2009-04-30: Breathing Bud Analyzes Air Quality