The Sequoia AVC EDGE voting machine may not be well known for its tight security as many folks have already found out that it can be tampered with. Now the security researchers over at the University of Michigan probably had a craving for Pac-Man when they decided to turn it into a fully playable Pac-Man arcade machine. They reprogrammed the machine by formatting the machine’s memory card, installing DOS and MAME, after which getting our favorite yellow blob running on it wasn’t too hard. Check out a video of this Pac-Man voting machine after the jump.
Next Story: HP webOS Tablet To Arrive In Early 2011
- 2014-04-14: Tesla Model S Owners Hack Own Cars, Discover Ubuntu
- 2014-04-01: LinkedIn Email Addresses Exposed Via Browser Plug-In Software
- 2014-03-30: Tesla Vehicles Can Be Hacked To Unlock The Car Remotely
- 2014-03-20: Facebook’s Hack Programming Language Aims To Deliver Faster Coding Process
- 2014-03-12: NSA Dressed Up As Facebook To Infect PCs With Malware