If the recent CyberMotion simulator didn’t do the trick for you, perhaps the VRX iMotion from VRX Industries could do the job. One of the more impressive racing simulators, the VRX iMotion boasts NVIDIA GeForce 3D Surround Vision for a unique immersive experience across three screens, and makes use of D-BOX Motion Code that uses motion effects specifically programmed for each film, TV series, or video game, that is sent to a motion generating system integrated within either a platform or seat. Other juicy features include a carbon fiber base with locking wheels, Sparco racing seat, CNC-machined aluminum bracket and parts, stainless steel reinforced tubing, and fully adjustable display. The iMotion is compatible with the Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii, but you’ll need some pretty deep pockets as it’s priced at $27,995 and will be available this month. Video after the jump.
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Follow: 3d, simulator,
- Seen at: bornrich.org