Who would have figured out that integration between Windows Phone 7 and the Xbox 360 Kinect would be possible (apart from the fact that both are from Microsoft, of course)? Those who are in attendance at Gamescom might have caught wind of news that Kudo Tsunoda, one of the fathers of the Kinet project, has hinted strongly at some form of compatibility between both platforms sometime down the road. When asked on why such technology is considered as beneficial in a mobile device, he simply stated that “it’s so much easier naturally using your voice or using gestures”. No idea on how such a scenario will work out, but whatever the case (pun not intended) is, having a protective case for your smartphone has never been stronger than ever before.
Next Story: Note Sound Sistem concept
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-06-28: Doodle Jump For Kinect Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-04-29: Microsoft Kinect Hacked To Become A 'BoobTracker'
- 2013-02-12: Xbox 360 Sales Soar Past 76 Million Units; Kinect Sales Hit 24 Million
- 2011-11-02: Kinectimals back on the Windows Marketplace
- 2011-08-22: Microsoft shows off Xbox 360 and Windows Phone interaction