A commercial for Final Fantasy XIII has run afoul of Britain’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) for apparently using PS3 footage in an advertisement for the Xbox 360 version of the game. Apparently someone filed a complaint to the ASA, after which the advertising watchdog took some of their time to compare both games, and concluded that there was noticeable difference in the picture quality of the game on both systems, and that the video used in the advert came from the PS3 version. It was concluded that since the advert was promoting the Xbox version of the game, it might be misleading to users.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-02-18: Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale Kicks Off
- 2014-02-11: New Xbox 360 Chrome Controllers Revealed
- 2010-02-12: Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 Bundle