Yahoo! has just released an HTML5 version of its mail site for the iPad, giving users more advanced functionality while they are on their mobile devices. For the iPad, the new HTML5 optimized Yahoo! mail web application takes advantage of the larger screen and allows for offline caching, full search across folders, and also the ability to view photo attachment previews in the inbox.
Safari users on the iPad can navigate to http://mail.yahoo.com to experience the new site. The iPad site comes hot on the heels of Yahoo!’s efforts on redesigning its mobile site for the iPhone.RELATED
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Jony Ive Designed (RED) Mac Pro Fetches $977,000 At Auction
- Several Late 2013 Retina MacBook Pro Owners Complain About Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
- Historic Apple II DOS Source Code Can Now Be Downloaded