3M has introduced two pocket-sized projectors, namely the MP160 and the MP180. Both projectors sport 30 lumens of brightness, stereo speakers, and are capable of churning out 800 x 600 pixel images. Being portable devices, the internal battery is capable of keeping it juiced for a record-setting two hours of operation on a single battery charge. The MP160 is an entry-level projector that ships with VGA and composite video cables. The MP180 sports built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4GB of capacity, microSD card expansion, USB port, and a touchscreen for user input. Both the MP160 and the MP180 are slated to ship early in October and will be priced at $350 and $400 respectively.
- 2012-09-07: 3M AIR and FLEX LED lighting solutions are the bomb
- 2012-07-23: 3M unveils fingerprint fading screen protectors for your tablets
- 2012-03-09: 3M to introduce Augmented Reality Post-It app
- 2012-01-12: 3M 46-inch touchscreen prototype
- 2011-10-25: 3M Camcorder Projector CP45 takes photos, projects images