The folks behind the popular HyperMac batteries are back again, and this time they’re offering the HyperDrive, which is a hard drive that is capable of connecting directly to your iPad and boasts capacities up to 750GB. The HyperDrive is capable of reading up to 12 types of memory cards and overcomes the Camera Connection Kit’s 32GB limit by arranging its folders into separate 32GB drives. A 3.2-inch color touchscreen is included to allow users to select their desired files and also display JPEG and RAW images. When not connected to an iPad, the HyperDrive can be used as your usual USB external hard drive. Finally, the HyperDrive supports memory card formats such as CF, SD, and SDHC etc. Pricing for the HyperDrive will range from $299 to $599, with capacities ranging from 120GB to 750GB.
Next Story: Google TV Coming To The US This Fall
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year