Acer has introduced some updated specifications for its popular TimelineX series of notebooks, with the 11.6-inch model getting the option for a Intel Core i7-680M ultra-low voltage processor. The TimelineX 11.6-inch 1830T-68U118 will set you back $899.99, though you can’t expect the ULV version of its Core i7 processor to match up with the desktop version. If you want to save a few hundred clams, you can opt for the Core i3 and i5 processor options too. For your money, you’ll also get 4GB of RAM, a 500GB hard drive, and HDMI output.
The 3820T, 4820T, and 5820T are13.3-, 14-, and 15.6-inch models that sport non-ULV processors, offering you the option of Core i3 or i5 chips, 3GB or 4GB of RAM. The 4820T and 5820T come with optical disc drives while the 5820T also includes a numeric pad. Prices for these notebooks begin at $699.99.
Next Story: Tokyoflash Optical Illusion LED Watch Design
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing
- 2010-03-19: Is Intel Having Trouble Meeting The Demand For Its Latest Processors?
- 2010-04-16: Toshiba Introduces New Notebooks Powered By Intel's Core i3, i5 And i7 Processors
- 2010-04-26: Intel's Mobile Core i3, i5 and i7 Shortages Continue
- 2010-04-26: Does Your New Core i7 17-inch MacBook Pro Run Very Hot?
- 2010-06-23: Intel Updates Its Notebook CPU Lineup