The folks over at Adobe have happily announced that after Apple loosened its restrictions on its third-party developer guidelines they will resume development work on Adobe’s Packager for iPhone, a feature in the Flash Professional CS5 authoring tool. The feature was created to enable Flash developers to quickly and easily deliver applications to iOS devices and currently Packager apps are already being approved for the App Store. That being said, it’s worth reminding users out there that Apple’s restriction on Flash content running in the browser on iOS devices still stands.RELATED
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: adobe, adobe flash, Apple Inc, flash, iOS, iPhone,
- Seen at: blogs.adobe