Goldman Sachs analysts have claimed to have some details of Apple’s next-generation iPad. According to them, the next iPad is expected to have at least one camera, a lighter design, 9.7-inch display, and (surprisingly) a mini USB port. If the speculation is accurate, then this new iPad will begin to ship early in the spring of 2011. While recent reports hint that the 7-inch model is almost ready for prime time, the analysts claim that the device isn’t finished and might not necessarily be unveiled at the same time. Foxconn will also continue to be the manufacturer of the device. The rumors might seem believable to some, though you can bet that many will question the authenticity of the mini USB port claim, since Apple seems heavily in favor of its own Dock Connector at the moment.
Next Story: Motorola Droid 2 Hack Enables FM Radio
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2011-01-13: 200 million FaceTime-enabled devices by end of 2012?
- 2010-12-31: Apple slowing down iPad shipments in preparation for iPad 2 launch?
- 2010-12-29: Reliable source claims that iPad 2 will have a USB port?
- 2010-12-06: Apple Limits iPad USB Connection Kit Utility with iOS 4.2 Upgrade