ARM has announced a new Cortex A15 MPCore processor that will allow devices to run at speeds up to 2.5GHz. It’s designed to be used in tablet, large-screen portable devices, not to mention mobile phones. It’s claimed that this processor is capable of pumping out five times the performance of today’s smartphone processors without affecting battery consumption. The improved numeric crunching ability will offer better functionality for 3D navigation, augmented reality, high speed internet connections and HD video recording.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: ARM, ARM Cortex, processors,
- Seen at: businesswire