Two Windows Phone 7 (WP7) video adverts have surfaced, claiming that current smartphones have us staring at them for too long, while the new operating system’s interface allows you to take in everything at a glance. Interestingly, the videos also promote the HTC Mondrian on AT&T’s network, giving many folks the impression that it will be one of the launch devices. The Mondrian is expected to be a full touchscreen phone that will sport a 4.3-inch 800 x 480 pixel display, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 5-megapixel camera, 720p video recording, and 8GB of non-removable storage. Videos are available after the jump.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- BlackBerry Likely To Replace Hardware Business With Software Services [Rumor]
- Get 50GB Free Amazon Cloud Drive Storage With Purchase Of Select Android Phones
- Follow: ad, at&t, HTC, video, wp7,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser