We’ve seen Augmented Reality (AR) applied in many scenarios before, but what about a cake? Yes, someone out there decided to bake an AR cake. Instead of wasting time with frosting and other forms of decoration, he cobbled a pretty picture together with AR which allows you to see a rainbow, dolphins, unicorn, and Keanu Reeves. It’s a strange way to bake a cake, but you have to give him some serious brownie points for being innovative. Check out a video of this in action after the jump.
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: augmented reality,
- Seen at: gizmodo.au