Gamers take their hardware seriously, and this time around BenQ has an offering for those who want something that will be easy on their eyes – we’re talking about the BenQ XL2410T LED gaming monitor which will come in 23.6-inches of gaming goodness, where it comes with a set of Gaming Display Modes that will include FPS mode (First Person Shooting). Not only that, the XL2410T was co-developed by two legendary Counter-Strike players – Emil HeatoN Christensen and Abdisamad SpawN Mohamed, sporting a couple of hotkeys which will change the display mode accordingly. For higher precision, the monitor also boasts a refresh rate of 120Hz, a low input lag and a speedy 2ms GTG (OverDrive) that allows you to see the edge of your on-screen enemies clearly without any motion blur in action here. It is also 3D-ready (NVIDIA 3D Vision certified) to keep up with the times, and while we don’t know how much it will cost, the BenQ XL2410T will hit Europe from the beginning of October onwards.RELATED
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Microsoft Researchers Create Smart Bra To Detect Moods
- Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- Bill Gates Terms Amazon Prime Air "Over-Optimistic"
- Google Chromecast Custom ROM Released
- Follow: benq, gaming hardware, led monitor, monitor,
- Seen at: fareastgizmos