BMW’s electric Mini E scooter will certainly appeal to the yuppie crowd not only because of its brand name, but simply because it comes with a nice small touch of catering for smartphones, boasing the ability to snap it into the cockpit right away to have it double up as an ignition key and easy-to-see GPS unit. When wearing a Bluetooth enabled helmet, you will find it to be a snap when making hands-free calls, letting your boss know that there is a massive jam on the way to your destination. Of course, you can also enjoy your iTunes playlist instead of radio, and with BMW working on an app that will help pinpoint the location of other nearby Mini E scooters, you can easily start a biker gang.
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-08: BMW Self-Driving Car “Drifts” Around Bends
- 2013-12-20: BMW i8 Key Fob Concept Is Pretty Futuristic
- 2013-12-03: Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- 2013-10-11: BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option
- 2012-07-30: BMW Motorrad unveils its C evolution electric scooter