Bookeen has jumped into the e-book reader game by preparing to release the Cybook Orizon next month for €229.99. Touted to be thinner than a newspaper (Fido won’t be able to fetch the paper to you every morning now) and lighter than a book at 245 grams, the Cybook Orizon comes with a non-glare, multi-touch screen display as well as reading quality that is similar to that of paper. As with any other e-book readers worth its salt, the Cybook Orizon will feature built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, letting you download digital tomes in what would take seconds. Chances are you won’t find this Stateside since it will make an appearance at all major European countries, bringing every local Book catalogue to the Cybook Orizon to that European customers can purchase their books in their own language. The color choices of black and white aren’t too enticing though.
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet