Ohio State University’s “Buckeye Bullet” is one lean, mean electric vehicle. After all, the electric steed has recently (as of last month) beat the world land speed record for an electric car. Just how fast did this vehicle go? Well, it managed to hit a peak speed of 320 miles per hour, now how about that? Even a Ferrari or souped up Lamborghini won’t hit such insane levels. Check out a video of CNN’s Buckeye Bullet coverage in the extended post.
- Scientists Come Up With A Way To Beam Power From Transmitters To Electric Vehicles
- Tesla Hires Former Apple Employee, Doug Field
- Desperado E-bike Sports Two Motors And Top Speed Of 80km/h
- BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option
- Toyota Plug-In Prius To Receive Price Cut
- Follow: electric car, world record,
- Seen at: edition.cnn