CalDigit has begun to ship their AV drive for the Mac, where it is also the company’s first single drive solution which has been completely optimized for audio and video purposes. The CalDigit AV Drive also holds the distinction of being the first USB 3.0 drive for the Mac, letting you enjoy super speeds of up to 145 MB/s. It comes with a dual interface drive that supports FireWire 800, but the CalDigit guys went the extra mile by optimizing it to run up to 30% faster compared to other FireWire 800 drives. If you’re interested, you can bring home the CalDigit AV Drive for $199 (1TB model), while the CalDigit SuperSpeed PCI Express Card is going for $59. For those who think 1TB is not enough, why not fork out more dough for the 2TB version?
- 2014-04-03: LENMAR Announces ChugPlug
- 2014-03-18: Microsoft's New Wireless Mobile Mouse All About Design At Low Price
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-12-13: Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- 2013-12-04: ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available