Canon’s G12 camera has been souped up aesthetically thanks to the efforts of Diane von Furstenberg who designed this model exclusively for AHAlife, where only 50 units will be available to the mass market. The fashion maven has had a long running love affair with photography, where she decided to hand over her signature style to one of her most favorite cameras. This special edition of the Canon G12 will come with an Andy Warhol lip print in Swarovski crystals, not to mention a zebra print case for fashionistas to remain ahead of the pack. Expect to fork out $570 for this puppy – if you can find one, that is!
Next Story: Rumor: Android-powered Tablet From Amazon?
- 2014-04-22 Canon Teases Announcement For 24th April
- 2014-04-17 All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07 Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11 Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2013-01-29 Canon PowerShot A2500 Digital Camera
- 2013-01-29 Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 IS Digital Camera
- 2011-04-04 Casio Exilim EX-S200 gets Astro Boy treatment with limited edition model