We saw some leaked pictures of the upcoming Samsung Continuum for Verizon, though they were a little blurry, now more pictures have surfaced, and the good news is that they’re clear, and give us a much better look at the ticker display at the lower half of the phone. The Continuum should be sporting the same 1GHz Hummingbird processor as other Galaxy S phones, 336MB of RAM, Super AMOLED display and will bear the model name SCH-i400. The ticker has been confirmed as an AMOLED display and will be used to display information such as the time, weather, notifications, updates from IM, email, text messages, Facebook, Twitter, and more. The phone is also equipped with a grip sensor, so the ticker will immediately be activated when you pick up the phone. The ticker is also touch sensitive, so you’ll be able to swipe from side to side to view different updates on the ticker. It’s an interesting design, and we’re looking forward to see how the response to the ticker display is.RELATED
- Alcatel Idol X+ To Be Accompanied By Smart Devices?
- White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- Nokia Guru Could Be The BH-121 Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Sports Dual SIM Capability
- New Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Touts Camera Capability
- Follow: AMOLED, Samsung, samsung continuum, Verizon,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport