While electric cars are definitely eco-friendly, they aren’t often drool-worthy, since the focus is on being green and eco-friendly. The concept C-X75 from Jaguar is aiming to change that impression, though, as it’s an electric supercar that is capable of zooming from 0 to 60mph in 3.4 seconds, thanks to the 780bhp pumped out by its quartet of electric motors and a pair of micro gas turbines. You’ll be able to travel for 68 miles on electric alone, though you’ll be able to push it to a juicy 560 miles if you let the micro gas turbines recharge the lithium-ion battery pack on the go. The car comes with luxury items such as swan doors, high-resolution LCD displays, and an aluminum body. Video of this car after the jump.
- Scientists Come Up With A Way To Beam Power From Transmitters To Electric Vehicles
- Tesla Hires Former Apple Employee, Doug Field
- Desperado E-bike Sports Two Motors And Top Speed Of 80km/h
- BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option
- Toyota Plug-In Prius To Receive Price Cut
- Follow: concept, electric vehicle, jaguar,
- Seen at: autoblog