Most offices throw away a lot of paper every day, but what if all that paper could be converted into pencils for office use? The P&P Office Waste Paper Processor concept is a device that aims to do just that. It allows users to feed it used paper, after which the paper will be combined with the previously-loaded pencil leads to create your standard pencil, ensuring that the paper won’t be wasted. It’s a pretty useful concept design as it can help reduce wastage, and perhaps they should place some serious effort into turning it into a reality.
Next Story: DIY Robot Laser Tag
- 2014-04-15 Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-14 Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-08 Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept