The tablet market is surely heating up, and the latest model from China, the CTL 2go Pad SL10 can already be pre-ordered. This 10.1-inch tablet will run on an Intel Atom processor and Windows 7 as the operating system of choice, bringing to the table a capacitive multitouch 1024 × 600 resolution LED-backlight display alongside 2GB RAM, a 250GB hard drive, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, a built-in microphone, stereo speakers, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, an Ethernet LAN port, a couple of USB connectors, a microSD memory card reader and a mini VGA port. Your shoulders shouldn’t buckle under the weight of the 2go Pad SL10 since it tips the scales at just 2.6 pounds, where its 4-cell battery can last up to 5 hours at any one go. Not exactly as long lasting as the iPad, that’s for sure. Shipping commences from the middle of October onwards for $499. We do wonder how well devices such as this will fare in the open market.
Next Story: DTV Shredder militarized skateboard
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors