The tablet market is surely heating up, and the latest model from China, the CTL 2go Pad SL10 can already be pre-ordered. This 10.1-inch tablet will run on an Intel Atom processor and Windows 7 as the operating system of choice, bringing to the table a capacitive multitouch 1024 × 600 resolution LED-backlight display alongside 2GB RAM, a 250GB hard drive, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, a built-in microphone, stereo speakers, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, an Ethernet LAN port, a couple of USB connectors, a microSD memory card reader and a mini VGA port. Your shoulders shouldn’t buckle under the weight of the 2go Pad SL10 since it tips the scales at just 2.6 pounds, where its 4-cell battery can last up to 5 hours at any one go. Not exactly as long lasting as the iPad, that’s for sure. Shipping commences from the middle of October onwards for $499. We do wonder how well devices such as this will fare in the open market.
Next Story: DTV Shredder militarized skateboard
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review