Details of AMD’s upcoming Radeon HD 6700 series have been leaked today, and the new series that targets the mid-range market is touted to have twice the power of the 5700 series that it replaces. The leaks indicate that the Radeon HD 6770 would be capable of producing about 2.3 teraflops and while it would be consume more power than the previous 5770, it would be more efficient than the 5800 models when it comes to performance. AMD is rumored to be releasing its first Radeon HD 6000 series chipsets in October, so hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer to get hold of these cards.
- 2013-09-25: AMD Radeon R9 And R7 Graphics Cards Revealed
- 2013-05-15: Radeon HD 8970M Is AMD's Fastest Mobile GPU
- 2013-03-21: AMD Radeon HD 7790 Strengthens AMD's Mid-Range Offering
- 2012-03-05: AMD Radeon HD 7870 and 7850 GPUs Launched
- 2012-01-31: AMD Radeon HD 7950 graphics card now available