DeviceFidelity, a secure mobile payment solutions provider has announced the In2Pay iCaisse4 plug and play mobile payment solution. Aside from offering some degree of protection for your iPhone 4, through the company’s partnership with VISA the iCaisse4 allows your iPhone 4 to be used to make payments at contactless-enabled merchants worldwide. The device features a microSD card slot that is also designed to accept the In2Pay microSD secure contactless device that can be used as a digital wallet. The In2Pay iCaisse4 will integrate with the In2Pay app for the iPhone to get all the magic working. The app is already available on Apple’s App Store while the iCaisse4 is already available to financial institutions worldwide.
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iphone 4, visa,
- Seen at: businesswire