Mickey and friends are launching a new social media site called Disney Memories where Disney is asking you to share your favorite memories about your experiences with Disney and its theme parks. Disney Memories will be a portal where users can upload photos, videos, and experiences, and share them with the Internet. However, in doing so, users will also, by agreeing to the End User Licensing Agreement, agree to have their memories and precious Kodak moments be featured in the company’s Let the Memories Begin campaign; if selected their videos can appear in TV spots and be featured in Disneyworld’s Cinderella Castle and Disneyland’s It’s a Small World. In addition to sharing your precious moments with Facebook friends, if you’ve visited a Disney theme park and have pictures, you can also share it with Mickey’s friends.RELATED
- Pharrell Launches 24-Hour Interactive Music Video For 'Happy'
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- YouTube Commenters Invade Conan To Yell Random Things At Him
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Google Street View Takes Us Through The Canals, Streets Of Venice, Italy
- Follow: disney, media, photos, social networks,
- Seen at: gearlog