Want to snoop in on your neighbor’s conversations but can’t accord expensive spy gear? Well, if you have twenty bucks lying around your room, you could always try and build this DIY laser microphone. It uses lasers to capture vibrations from a smooth surface, which is then converted into an audio signal by a receiver. The instructions have already been made available online, and you can check out a video of this in action after the jump.
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: diy, spy,
- Seen at: hacknmod