Having trouble playing Super Mario on your Android-powered device? Perhaps a NES controller might be able to help you out. A modder out there combined a breakout board, Arduino, and a blueSMIRF Bluetooth module to allow the NES controller to be used with the Android-device. Check out a video of the user playing Super Mario Bros. 3 with this controller after the jump!
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Follow: Android, bluetooth, diy, nes,
- Seen at: hackaday