German bike-maker Conway has unveiled its E-Rider, a stylish electric mountain bike that is powered by a 36-volt lithium-ion battery pack. The battery is capable of powering the bike for a range of up to 110 kilometers and features a brushless motor that is capable of producing up to 2,000 watts. The battery pack only needs an hour to reach 80 percent charge capacity while a 100 percent charge requires a good three hours. Weighing in at nearly 20kg, perhaps the E-Rider will replace the mountain bikes that we have in our homes in the near future.RELATED
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Follow: bike, eco, electric, electric bike,
- Seen at: ecofriend.org