Inductive charging is one of the more useful technologies around as it allows us to charge our gadgets without having to physically plug them into a charger. The Energizer Inductive Charger is the company’s first to utilize Qi technology, the new universal charging standard developed by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC). Energizer is also launching a Qi sleeve for the iPhone 3GS and BlackBerry Curve 8900 which will be retailing for $34.99 each. With the Qi sleeve and the inductive charger, you’ll be able to toss your iPhone or BlackBerry directly on the Inductive Charger to allow the device to be charged wirelessly. The Energizer Inductive Charger will be retailing for $89 this October.
Next Story: Skype 5.0 Beta 2 Offers 10-way Video Calling
- 2014-03-28: Sony's CP-W5 Wireless Charger Also Comes With A 5,000mAh Battery
- 2014-01-09: Audi Demonstrates Qi Wireless Charging At CES 2014
- 2013-09-29: Samsung Makes $4 Million Investment In Wireless Charging Company
- 2013-06-04: San Francisco's Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf Outlets Now Offering Wireless Charging
- 2013-04-04: Sony Xperia Z Gets Qi Wireless Charging Case From Ipan Ipan