After the Entourage Pocket Edge was unintentionally revealed a few days back, Entourage has come clean with the device, confirming that a 3G version will be available for Verizon and a Wi-Fi-only version for everybody else. The device sports a six-inch E-Ink touchscreen display on the left, and a seven-inch touchscreen LCD on the right. The Pocket Edge sports a non-removable battery and a single USB port and microSDHC card slot. Pricing hasn’t been confirmed yet, but the Pocket Edge should be shipping in late October and will be cheaper than its predecessor.
Next Story: Sonos Wireless Dock WD100 Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon