This might be taking the Facebook madness a little too far, but reports are going around that General Motors’ in-car system system OnStar could be receiving a software update that would allow Facebook integration as early as this month. If this rumor does turn out to be true, the system will offer a speech-to-text function, allowing you to post an update directly to Facebook. Speculation is that the update is an attempt to keep up with Microsoft and Ford’s Sync system. Do you think that this is going slightly overboard?RELATED
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Follow: Facebook, general motors, onstar,
- Seen at: crunchgear