If you’re look for a fancy speaker system to wow your friends when they come over to your home, the speakers from Greensound Technology might be what you’ve been looking for. They’re capable of producing 360-degree audio that emanates from a flat glass tower. Available in various configurations, there’s even a glass-encased subwoofer available. The Serac tower speakers are inspired by the ice of a glacier, taking in 25-watts of power and offering 300Hz-15kHz frequency range. The Bravura subwoofer offers you lows down to 40Hz and is driven by 150-watts of power. The Floe speaker is slightly curvier and smaller than the Serac and comes in a wireless version. Check out a video of these speakers in action after the jump. By the way, if you’re wondering how much these cost, you probably can’t afford them.
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: speakers,
- Seen at: technabob