The Toshiba Folio 100 tablet debuted at IFA 2010 earlier this month, and not too soon after that, it has arrived at the FCC for their inspection (and pending approval, of course). This tablet will run on Android 2.2 Froyo right out of the box, so there is no need for you to wait, twiddling your fingers so that an Over The Air update will be made available. It ain’t too shabby processing-wise either, sporting an NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor, capable of holding up to 16GB of internal storage, an SD memory card slot for expansion purposes, HDMI out if you want to hook it to a HDTV, a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. Interestingly enough, today’s filing showed that the Folio 100′s label still bore the name of Toshiba’s European subsidiary, Toshiba Europe GMBH. Will it or will it not arrive Stateside to join the tablet party?
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet
- Google Glass-Based System Give ATM Security A Boost