The good news is that Verizon has begun to roll out its Froyo update for the Motorola Droid X, but the bad news is that some users have reported that they’re now having issues with music and ringtones on their devices. The issue doesn’t seem to be widespread at the moment but Verizon claims that they’re already looking into the issue. Have you experienced any hiccups with your Droid X Android 2.2 Froyo update?
Next Story: Final Fantasy XIV PC Controller From Sunflex
- 2011-11-15: AT&T announces launch dates for Pantech Pocket, Samsung Doubletime and Captivate Glide
- 2011-11-15: VIZIO VIA Android smartphone makes a stop at the FCC
- 2011-10-31: Huawei Deuce dual SIM Android smartphone lands in Australia
- 2011-10-31: Hugo Boss edition of the Samsung Galaxy Ace for the brand conscious
- 2011-10-17: Cutepad Z7 is an affordable tablet
- 2010-07-26: Android 2.2 FroYo To Hit The Verizon Droid X, Incredible, And Droid Next Week?
- 2010-07-27: Motorola Droid X caught running on FroYo
- 2010-12-08: Certain Droid X and Droid received Android 2.2.1 updates