Electric vehicles are great eco-friendly vehicles, but if they run out of juice, you’re pretty much stuck until you can find a charging station. The G-Bike City might be able to help you prevent such situations as it’s a pedal-assist electric bike. Going for $1099.99 and sporting a powerful 500W brushless hub motor, it runs on electricity and has pedals that can be used when the battery runs out. The designers claim the vehicle can be recharged in 4-8 hours, which is good enough to keep it running for 42 miles at a top speed of 20mph.
Next Story: Twitter For iPad Goes Official
- 2014-02-25 PPlanter Public Urinal Goes Green
- 2012-09-20 ‘Edible’ electronics from silk lasers could be the future
- 2011-06-26 Hypermilling concept car does 1325 mpg on diesel
- 2011-04-15 Eco-Friendly Samsung Replenish officially launched by Sprint CEO Dan Hesse
- 2011-02-17 A polar bear that changes color according to how you use your energy