The GE PJ1 digital camera definitely isn’t the first camera to sport a built-in projector, but since there aren’t too many of them around, we’re not complaining. The camera from GE’s General Imaging branch offers a 14-megapixel image sensor and a built-in DLP projector that is capable of projecting 854 x 480 pixel resolution images at 15 lumens. Other camera features include a 7x optical zoom, SD/SDHC memory card support, and 720p video recording. The PJ1 is expected to retail for EUR250 ($334) when it’s released in Europe come February 2011.
- 2014-03-19 Aros Air Conditioner From GE Targets The Smart Home
- 2014-03-18 Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended
- 2014-01-09 Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2013-10-07 Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- 2013-09-26 Sony Announces New Projectors At CEDIA 2013
- 2013-08-16 EPICT EPP-100 Projector Is Android-Powered