Google’s Android operating system has surpassed Microsoft where US smartphone market share is concerned, according to ComScore’s latest US smartphone report. Back in July, ComScore reported that Google was right behind Microsoft in terms of market share, and give or take a couple of months, Android is clearly on the rise at the expense of the other major players such as RIM, Apple, Microsoft and Palm. With Windows Phone 7 more than ready to hit the market in due time, that might just spur Microsoft’s figures up, but it still remains to be seen since Gingerbread (Android 3.0) might actually deliver 3D gaming capability to Android phones.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated