There are lies, damn lies and statistics. Well, we would like to believe that Quantcast’s latest bunch of statistics shown fall under the latter, where Google Android powered smartphones actually made up 25% of all mobile web browsing traffic in August of 2010 – this is a 2% gain over Android’s July outing. Apple’s plethora of iOS powered devices have been selling like hot cakes though, so it would be interesting to see a battle royale shape up amongst both platforms and we as consumers look forward to benefitting regardless of which camp we’re on.
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-16 Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted