There are lies, damn lies and statistics. Well, we would like to believe that Quantcast’s latest bunch of statistics shown fall under the latter, where Google Android powered smartphones actually made up 25% of all mobile web browsing traffic in August of 2010 – this is a 2% gain over Android’s July outing. Apple’s plethora of iOS powered devices have been selling like hot cakes though, so it would be interesting to see a battle royale shape up amongst both platforms and we as consumers look forward to benefitting regardless of which camp we’re on.
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe