Google’s logo has decided to parade the power of HTML5 via a whole bunch of super bouncy balls whenever you check out Google’s UK homepage. This unique Google Doodle might just blow your mind away whenever you mouseover its logo – and just in case you happen to be in the minority who cannot view Google for any particular reason, the video right after the jump ought to do its job in conveying the message. Surely HTML5 is shaping up to be a decent competitor to Flash, and only consumers will win in the end as both platforms go up head-to-head against one another.
- China Wants Longer Windows XP Support From Microsoft
- Facebook Founder Wants To Deliver Fast Internet To High Schools
- Touchscreen Chromebooks Coming Your Way, Acer C720P Leads The Way
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- Chrome For Windows Gains Additional Password Security
- Follow: Google, google doodle, html5,
- Seen at: techeblog