The Google Health service was rolled out a couple of years ago, and Google has not just left it there to rot over the past 700 days. No sir, the search engine giant has been listening to their users, analyzing feedback as well as conducting research. This listening has resulted in a bunch of new features such as an easier-to-use dashboard, the introduction of wellness goals, and integration with a bunch of new partners in order to make it easier for you to collect the data you need to track your progress. Among the partners include Fitbit and CardioTrainer, helping you achieve your wellness goals in the shortest time possible without any short cuts. For those who have been users of Google Health for some time already, how does the new interface work for you?
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted